Magnetic Growth Mastermind
Masterminds are the best way to gain Business Momentum
Do you have big ideas for your business in 2019?
- Focus time to work ON your business, not just IN your business
- A dedicated time with your personal Board of Directors, five other entrepreneurs who believe in your success
- A rock-solid path to profitability created over 90 days
- Accountability so you’ll get those Action Items done
Map your unique path to profitability in 90 days with Magnetic Growth Mastermind.
This Mastermind is ideal for all self-employed professionals building a profitable business doing what they LOVE.
- Real Estate Agents
- Retail Store Owners
- Wellness Professionals
- Accountants & CPAs
- Service Business Owners
- Family Business Owners
- Online Business Owners
Included in the Mastermind:
- A personal board of directors that acts as a sounding board so you don’t have to make decisions in isolation
- Answers! The ability to crowd source challenges and learn from those who have “been there, done that”
- Dedicated Hot Seat Time for Each Member in Every Session
- Small community of peers you can count on
- Accountability: Masterminds are about implementation, not just gathering information
- Six 90-Minute Sessions via Zoom video
$595 per Quarter
Next Mastermind begins Thursday January 24th, 2019
In 90 days you’ll have a new level of momentum and confidence. Your business will feel fresh and exciting and you’ll be attracting the right customers and revenue opportunities easily.
The Magnetic Growth Mastermind is limited to SIX coaches committed to creating the business of their dreams.
It’s facilitated by me, Lisa Honold, certified Martha Beck coach and CPA brimming with business strategy.
I am a former CPA with years of experience advising small businesses
I’ve had 17 years of personal small business success
I am a Certified Martha Beck Coach with all kinds of magical tools up my sleeve
I get asked about my business name “Celebrate You®” all the time.
It goes something like this: “Why am I celebrating me? What’s there to celebrate? Really, you want me to celebrate?”
My answer is always “YES! I’m celebrating you, your unique passions, your worthiness to receive what you deeply desire.”
I’d love to have you join me in the celebration!
What’s so special about a Mastermind group?
- Other members believe in your dream, even when it feels like a stretch to you.
- Accountability means you never feel left behind without a plan. We’ve got this!
- Amazing opportunities, synchronicities and cutting-edge ideas are presented in this group that you just can’t see on your own.
“I’m so thankful for our Mastermind group led by Lisa. I recently hit a point in my coaching practice where I felt stuck, stalled and discouraged. Without the support of the group, I truly feel I would’ve fallen into a place of despair. But instead, the mastermind discussions revealed ways to remain in the creative flow and pointed out overlooked triumphs worthy of celebration. I wouldn’t have seen these things on my own. I’m happy to say inspiration has returned and I’m moving forward again. Thank you, Lisa!”
KA in Arizona
Get ready to be amazed by your boldness!
Ready to Learn More?Click here to schedule your free Mastermind Introduction call to learn more about the group, ask any questions and discover the value of connecting with other entrepreneurs who “get it”.
Founder of CELEBRATE YOU®Celebrate You® is a global movement that empowers women to celebrate themselves and make an intentional impact on their world.
I am a Martha Beck Certified Coach, a CPA and an entrepreneur, with over 17 years in business. I’ve helped start-ups and solopreneurs with business strategy, financial planning and reporting for years and co-created 3 wildly successful businesses.
Questions? Comments? Email me!
What Others Are Saying“This group gave me practical steps toward my vision for a coaching/wellness business. I am no longer frozen with the overwhelming number of choices and activities needed to launch a business. They helped me break it all down into realistic and achievable steps.”